Window & Door
Window and Door Screens for the Perfect View
Whether you live in an urban retreat or a grandly proportioned country home, you want a tranquil and inviting atmosphere where you can live your best moments. When that entails a clear view and fresh breezes, only the best window and door screens will do… screens that enhance the look of your home, screens that function beautifully, and screens that allow you to enjoy the full benefits of living in the temperate climate of California.
Open Up Your Doors, Thousand Oaks, and See How Beautiful Your World Can Be!
With retractable screen doors, you achieve the perfect, graceful balance of beauty and functionality for your home. When in use, the screens will amaze you and your guests with their near-transparent quality, giving clarity to your view that was unheard of in traditional screens. When not in use, they disappear so your home remains unmarred by the additional framework that typically goes with other types of screens. But slide them out again and you’ll still enjoy a crystal clear view of your backyard paradise, your front entrance, or that magical city skyline just beyond the hills.
Beauty. Clarity. Effortless functionality. Those are the concepts behind the brand we sell: ClearView. This brand of retractable screen doors and windows is known among building and decor professionals to be of the highest quality in the industry. Here’s why.
ClearView Retractable Screens
To create this impressive line of retractable screens for today’s most discriminating homeowners, the founder of ClearView looked at design from a completely different angle. Originally a screen installer, he approached the design of these magical screens from a problem-solving perspective. Deeply aware of the typical problems with retractable screen doors and windows, he came up with a whole new concept and fixed them all:
- Speed Reducer. No more slamming shut. No more feeling like you’re breaking your screen every time you let it snap back into place. The Speed Reducer gently allows the screen to glide back into place.
- Nylon, not plastic end caps. Installers know about back-end problems that occur down the line, too. Over the years, plastic parts don’t hold up so well. Nylon, on the other hand, stands the test of time, keeping your screens intact so they hold up beautifully over the years.
- American-made parts. You can feel good about the parts that go into ClearView screens. American-made up and down the supply chain to ensure the safest product and the best quality screens for your home.
- Craftsmanship. With a finely-crafted product, you get the utmost in all the fine details that distinguish a product like ClearView Retractable Screens. That means a threshold that’s flush to your floor so you won’t have to worry about stepping over a bump when you walk through your doorway. It means durability, as ClearView backs their products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. It also means they’ve thought of all your needs. Got double doors? They make a retractable screen door that will cover them with just one screen and they’re the only ones in the industry who will do that.
- Customer-pleasing colors. Homeowners will be delighted to learn about the exciting color palette offered by ClearView. From gleaming white to all the nature-inspired earth tones they offer, there’s a color for every style. And if you’re especially concerned about getting exactly the right color, they do custom colors, too.
Preserve Old-World Charm With Swinging Screen Doors
For folks who prefer the old-world feel of a swinging screen door on their porch, we understand! That’s why we also sell and install the good old traditional type of screen door, too. There’s really no end to the styles to choose from, so we encourage you to consider your screen door to be an element of design. Have fun with it, give your entranceway a new look, or preserve the old-world charm of your historic home with a classic style. There really are no rules and you’d be amazed at all the different ways homeowners are transforming the look of their home simply by finding the perfect swinging screen door.
Tap Into Retro Styling With Sliding Screen Doors
Whether your sliding screen doors open out onto a grand terrace with outdoor living space and a resort-style pool area or a tiny patio with just enough room for enjoying your morning espresso, there’s no reason they can’t be beautiful. We sell and install sliding screen doors that enhance the beauty of your home, function beautifully, and allow you to enjoy the full benefits of outdoor living year ‘round.
Add New Life to Your Old Screens
Did you know that the normal life expectancy of traditional screens is up to 10 years? It all depends on sun exposure, of course, but here in California you know that’s a big factor… and so do we, which is why we offer screen repairs for your old screens.
As screens age, plastic parts and mesh deteriorate. We’ll come to your home, assess the extent of the damage to your screens, and suggest an option that meets your needs. We’ll either repair or replace them and get them working again so you can resume your life (with open windows and doors!).
Stay Protected With Alarm Screens
We want you to stay protected while we perform our window screen services at your home. You can be assured of extreme caution when we remove your screens for proper cleaning and reinstallation. If you have Alarm Screens, be sure to let us know so we can include proper care and attention to them as part of our service to you.
Keeping You Happy and Your Screens Beautiful
Brian’s Window Service will custom fit your retractable screen doors and windows, offering an installation warranty on workmanship for a year from the date of installation. We want you to be happy, which is why we guarantee your satisfaction with all of our window services. Whether it’s a repair, a replacement, or a whole new look for your home, we’re here to help you create the home you’ve always dreamed of, starting with your views.
- WE REPAIR SCREENS, RESCREEN, OR INSTALL BRAND NEW SCREENS.
- WE SELL AND INSTALL SWINGING, SLIDING, AND RETRACTABLE SCREEN DOORS.
- WE OFFER CLEARVIEW BRAND RETRACTABLE SCREENS.
WHAT IS A RETRACTABLE SCREEN?
Retractable screens utilize the old-fashioned technology of roll-up blinds, updated and advanced to work vertically or horizontally. Our screens are manufactured with a durable, lightweight aluminum housing that protects the screen cloth when not in use. Within the housing, the Clear View retractable screen is anchored to an aluminum tube and tension control device. Clear View’s patented “Safe-Glide” Speed Reducer insures our doors will retract fully without danger of trapped fingers or a “slamming” return.
CLEARVIEW RETRACTABLE SCREENS
Designed to look like molding around your door, ClearView Retractable Screens are hidden from view when not in use. When needed, simply pull them out!
Available in 9 different colors, now you can put screens on virtually any door without detracting from your view or the beauty of your doors! Colors are to be used as a guide. depending on your monitor setting actual color may vary.
All ClearView Retractable Screens are custom-fit and professionally installed by Brian’s Window Service technicians. Brian’s Window Service warranties installation workmanship for a period of one year from date of installation.
MAINTAINING YOUR RETRACTABLE
For years of worry free operation of your retractable system, please follow the recommended maintenance tips.
- Keep tracks free of dirt and debris by doing a monthly cleaning (or as needed). Use a clean cloth and mild (non-abrasive) detergent to wipe down entire tracks, both top and bottom.
- After cleaning the tracks, apply a thin even coat of Silicone Spray (greaseless) to both the top and bottom tracks. Wipe off any over spray.
- Main Housing unit can be wiped down with clean cloth and mild, non-abrasive detergent.
- To protect screen material, always keep screen rolled up into housing when not needed for ventilation.
- You may clean the screen by wiping it down using a “moist towelette” or by vacuuming using an upholstery brush. Carefully vacuum the outside, then from the inside, taking care not to snag the screen.
- Keep pets from clawing or scratching of the screen mesh.
- Do not push on the screen to make the unit open, this will cause damage over time and is not recommended.
3153 Calle Estepa
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360